Work With Us
Based in Baltimore, Maryland, Mid Atlantic Arts provides grant support and multi-state programming in the mid-Atlantic region. Mid Atlantic Arts nurtures and funds the creation and presentation of diverse artistic expression and connects people to meaningful arts experiences within our region and beyond. It is one of six regional arts organizations in the United States and works in close partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts and its member state and jurisdictional arts agencies.
The Mid-Atlantic region includes Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Mid Atlantic Arts is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Accordingly, Mid Atlantic Arts provides employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, genetic status or information, military or veteran status or any status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Mid Atlantic Arts is committed to building an inclusive working environment that supports a diverse community of staff and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
There is currently one opening:
We are proud to offer a welcoming workplace that supports our employees’ careers and strives for work balance.
- Competitive Compensation – We believe in the importance of equitable pay and transparency.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision – Access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible employees with competitive premiums.
- Insurance Programs – We offer life, AD&D, long term, and short-term disability insurance to employees at no cost.
- Retirement Program – We contribute 6% of your wages to your 403B retirement plan after employees have completed six months. Employees may begin to contribute to their account on their first day.
- Hybrid/Remote Work Arrangement – The work week is 35 hours. Depending on the position, staff may work one day a week in the Baltimore office or be fully remote. If remote, preference is given to candidates in the region.
- Paid Parental Leave – We offer employees up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave related to the birth or adoption of a child or placement of a child through foster care.
- Vacation/Sick Leave – On an annual basis, staff earn 15 days of vacation and 12 days of sick leave.
- Holidays – We observe all federal holidays and are closed the week between Christmas and New Years.
- Professional Development – We support employee development by covering costs related to professional membership, seminars, and conferences.