|Home › News and Publications
News and Publications
Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation wants you to know what we are doing and how you can get involved! We send out press releases on a regular basis and publish various books and catalogues based on program needs. We work to reach our constituents and the public in several ways:
- Email Newsletter: The most up-to-date Foundation news on programs, special projects, partners, and events! Sent monthly, you can opt out at any time. Sign up here to join our list!
- Press Releases: Sent out to regional media and featuring all the news that’s fit to print!
- Biennial Report: Published every two years, the Biennial Report highlights MAAF programs and grantees, our partners and donors, financials, and what we are doing in your community.
- Delmarva Resource Guide: The findings of the Delmarva Folklife Project neatly packaged in a 75-page book. Includes images, essays, and resource information.
- Delmarva Audio Tour: From Bridge to Boardwalk features the stories and sounds of Maryland’s Eastern Shore. This award-winning 2-CD set is accompanied by a 70+ page book including essays and an extensive resource section.
- Millennium Book: Artists & Communities: America Creates for the Millennium includes images and case studies from Mid Atlantic’s 2000 National Millennium Projects. Full-color images from each of the projects, histories, and a toolkit for those engaging in community arts are included.
- 9x9 Catalogue: 9x9 highlights the work created by the Foundation’s 2003 Creative Fellows in Printmaking. This full-color publication features images and information on the artists and residency host sites.
- Pennsylvania Performing Arts on Tour Artist Roster: The PennPAT Artist Roster currently includes more than 150 professional Pennsylvania artists/companies from all performing arts disciplines that have undergone a rigorous panel review process, considering both artistic merit and touring readiness. Each roster artist listing includes basic biographical and programmatic information as well as technical requirements, fees and contact information.
- 2012-2017 Strategic Plan Summary: Highlights the mission, goals, objectives, and vision for the Foundation for 2012-2017.
|Back to Top|