DVD Cover; 948KB; jpg
CH and Asia; 1MB; jpg
CH by River; 1MB; jpg
CH Interview; 2MB; jpg
CH with Basketball; 1MB; jpg
WUBA Practice; 1MB; jpg
WUBA; 1MB; jpg
LA Sparks; 854KB; jpg; Credit AP – Elaine Thompson
Rick Goldsmith; 3MB; jpg
<iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/131459624″ width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe><p><a href=”https://vimeo.com/131459624″>Trailer for Mind/Game: The Unquiet Journey of Chamique Holdsclaw</a> from <a href=”https://vimeo.com/rgoldfilm”>Rick Goldsmith</a> on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p>
Download the Mind/Game discussion guide here.
Find the Director’s notes here.
Mind/Game poster (jpg), postcard (jpg).
Closed captioning, subtitles in English and Spanish, and video descriptions for the visually impaired are available.
- Mental health education and advocacy organizations
- Students, particularly high school students
- Athletes, especially student athletes
- Mental health professionals
- Communities of color
- LGBT communities
- High School Teachers, Counselors, and Coaches
- General public
Mind/Game/Discussion and Promotion Ideas
- Mental health awareness, particularity in athletes and communities of color
- Work with local school athletes to discuss the pressure to excel
- Hold a benefit basketball tournament for a local mental health agency
- Run a campaign to destigmatize mental health programs in your community
- Run stories of other people who have struggled with mental health issues
- Provide links and resources to mental health services